About Me

My photo
I have Fibromyalgia, OA and Depression. I am trying to raise awareness of these and other similar debilitating illnesses. Remember - They may not be able to see our pain, but YOU can feel it...and they can't prove it isnt there !!! YOU are human...YOU have rights...YOU have the right to be heard - TALK - SHOUT - DONT STAY QUIET - LETS MAKE THEM HEAR US !! All the content featured on this site belongs to me and permission for use of any of my photos, images, names or blogposts is required.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

ROYAL FAIL STRIKES AGAIN:



Not only am I fuming over increases to postage taking effect in April (which is going to hit small business, charities and individuals VERY hard), my postman (not our usual one) has just seen fit to hammer on my door and walk away without giving me chance to answer.
When I opened door and called to him on other side of road he pointed at the ground and shrugged and walked off.  A valuable (and breakable) parcel had been shoved under the door mat where anyone else could have subsequently stood on it! 

Had I NOT been home, I would NOT have known it was even there as I dont go in and out of the house via the front door. !!  WHAT AN ARSE HOLE 

Official complaint submitted to RM. and to be fair woman I spoke to was VERY empathetic and sounded genuinely gob smacked at what this guy had done. She has, supposedly, passed it on the the distribution manager, but as this is a first complaint, I wont get a call back about it !   I am assuming it was probably the same tosser who also shoved a rec del letter thru my door, without obtaining my signature, last week.

Prices are to become almost unaffordable from the end of April 2012:

http://www.royalmail.com/prices2012

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Royal_Mail_Our_Prices.pdf

1st class letter 60p
2nd class letter 50p

Small parcels under 100g (such as the sort I post for my jewellery):
1st class £2.70   (Currently ONLY £1.58) and Recorded Delivery additional charge going up from 77p to 95p Making a Rec Del 1st class  parcel now £3.65 without my packaging fees.

This means adding more than £1 to the price of my parcel postage and packaging - and will likely affect sales.  Thanks ROYAL FAIL for screwing the little people !

1 comment:

  1. I had to complain about a royal mail delivery person actually throwing a package that was clearly marked fragile grrrr

    And as for the postal increase :(

    ReplyDelete